3. Types of data processed
Like all websites, the MAC-PLACE.COM site makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated way is stored during user visits.
The Data Controller acquires and processes the personal data of the interested party through the following methods:
- Navigation data: during online browsing, through the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website, the Data Controller acquires some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, such as: the addresses IP, the domain names of the computers used by the data subject, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the code numeric indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages cons to the parameters relating to the operating system and to the IT environment of the data subject.
- Additional categories of data: concerns all personal data provided by the interested person at the time of registration and / or access to a reserved area and in any case to services offered under subscription by the Data Controller, alone or in partnership with third parties, or writing to an e-mail address of the Owner also in order to request information.
4. Purposes and methods of treatment
Personal data collected by the Data Controller for the purpose of concluding or executing existing contracts will be processed in a lawful manner pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR for the following processing purposes:
• Providing the service and / or the good requested by the interested party, managing the completion and execution of contracts, carrying out the necessary administrative, accounting, tax and legal obligations, including those that may be requested by an Authority, as well as to process requests forwarded with appropriate communications. The personal data processed by the owner include: name and surname, company name, name and surname of the legal representative or the person in charge, address of residence and / or domicile and / or registered office, email address, telephone number, as well all personal information provided to the holder by the interested party at the time of signing, or during the negotiation relationship. The provision of such data is optional, but necessary for the establishment and execution of the contractual relationship.
• Sending advertising, promotional and / or commercial material and, in general, marketing communications in the interest of the Owner. The personal data of the interested party (name and surname, company name, name and surname of the legal representative or the person in charge, address of residence and / or domicile and / or registered office, email address, telephone number) will be processed by the holder for these purposes with free and optional consent, except for promotional and / or commercial communications concerning the services and / or products already subscribed and / or purchased by the interested party, for which the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller (es sending of newsletters and / or promotions concerning the services already subscribed).
• Recognizing the experience of use of the platforms, products and services offered by the Owner. The processing of personal data for these purposes (name and surname, company name, name and surname of the legal representative or the person in charge, address of residence and / or domicile and / or registered office, email address, telephone number) will be made by holder with free and optional consent of the interested party.
• Monitoring the navigation data of the interested person. The consent to the processing of data for these purposes, free and optional, is provided by the interested party through the simplified mode and described in the information that appears at the time of access to the website.
• Verifying the correct functioning of the site in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form.None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site and do not allow identification in any way;
• Communicating the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
The information that users of the website deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
In the website may be collected data and more specifically in the pages dedicated to estimates, the data will be processed according to the methods indicated in the following document for the purpose of providing services and / or answers to requests received. In the event that the negotiation is concluded positively and / or negatively, the collected data will be destroyed and in no case disclosed to third parties.
5. Scope of data dissemination
With free and optional consent, the data of the interested party may be communicated to third party companies with which the Data Controller has concluded or may conclude partnership agreements such as, for example: social networking and interactive platforms, consumer goods, distribution, editorials, financial, insurance humanitarian and charitable organizations, telecommunications companies or companies having other and different commercial and / or industrial purposes.
Personal data collected may be disclosed to third parties as "External Processors", such as for example: service providers (administrative services, IT, third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, etc.), consultants of the Data Controller (accountants, auditing firms, lawyers, etc.), banks and financial institutions, Authorities and public bodies. Furthermore, the employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller who are in charge of managing the contractual relationships may become aware of their data. These subjects are formally instructed by the Owner to process personal data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this statement and in compliance with the regulatory provisions. The interested party has the right to obtain a list of any data controllers appointed by the Data Controller, making a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in the following article 9 ("rights of data subjects").
6. Transfer of extra EU data
The owner may transfer the personal data of the interested party to third parties established in States outside the U.E. Should this occur, the Holder ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees with the foreign companies receiving the data in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of the GDPR.
7. Redirect to external websites
The website can use the so-called social plug-in. Social plug-ins are tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the "like" function of Facebook). All the social plug-ins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin). When the user visits a page of the site and interacts with the plug-in (eg by clicking the "Like" button) or decides to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from the browser to the social network platform. this memorize.
8. Data retention - security measures
The personal data of the interested party will be kept for a period equal to the duration of the contractual relationship existing with the Holder, that is until its complete execution, meaning not only the payment of the due, but also the expiration of each warranty term.
If a contractual relationship has not been established, the user's personal data will be kept for a period of 12 MONTHS since the last access to the site and / or sending e-mails.
In any case, the conservation will be arranged for the period of time strictly necessary to allow the Owner to comply with legal, administrative, fiscal, and tax obligations, as well as for the time strictly necessary to allow the Owner to exercise the right to defense in court.
This website processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
9. Rights of the interested parties
Interested parties may exercise the following rights recognized by the Privacy Code and by the GDPR regarding the processing of personal data carried out by the Data Controller:
• access: the data subject may request information on the existence or otherwise of a treatment in existence with the Data Controller, as well as further clarifications on the information referred to in this Information Notice within the limits of reasonableness and expiration, and to receive the data themselves;
• the correction: the data subject may request to rectify or supplement the data provided or in the possession of the Data Controller, should they be inaccurate;
• cancellation: the data subject may request the deletion of the data acquired and processed by the Data Controller, where these are no longer necessary for the purposes described in article 4 ("purposes and methods of treatment"), provided there are no data disputes or disputes in existence with the Data Controller, or in cases of revocation of consent, of opposition to the processing, of unlawful processing, or where there is an obligation to cancel;
• the limitation: the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of his personal data if one of the conditions provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR and except for what is specified in paragraph 2 of the same article.
• the opposition: the data subject may object to the processing of his data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons that allow the Data Controller to proceed equally with the processing, such as, for example, the need for extrajudicial or judicial defense. Where, for technical reasons, following the exercise of the right of opposition, the interested party continues to receive further promotional messages after 72 hours have elapsed from the request to exercise the right of opposition, the same can report the problem to the Holder using the contacts indicated at the end of this article.
• portability: the data subject may request to receive personal data concerning him / her, or request transmission to another data holder in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
• the withdrawal of consent: the interested party can exercise the right of withdrawal of consent at any time, pursuant to art. 7, paragraph 3, GDPR, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing activities already carried out on the basis of previously agreed consent.
• the right to lodge a complaint: the interested party may act before the supervisory authority where he / she usually resides, where he works, or before the competent authority in relation to the place where the alleged violation has occurred. For the territory of the Italian State, the competent authority is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, located in Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 - Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
To exercise rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of personal data, the interested party can forward his / her requests by registered mail, writing to the Data Controller - MAC PLACE SRL, or sending an e-mail to the e-mail address to the e-mail address: email@example.com specifying the subject of the request.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights by the interested party is free, except that, pursuant to art. 12, paragraphs 3 and 5, GDPR, considering the complexity of the activities to be carried out in response to the request, the Data Controller may request a contribution to be paid by the interested party, considering the costs incurred and / or to be incurred. The holder will have 30 days to find the request of the interested party.
10. Modifications to the information
The eventual and subsequent entry into force of new sector regulations as well as the constant examination and updating of the services could determine the need to change the methods and terms described in this Information. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. The owner will publish any changes in the privacy section of the MAC-PLACE.COM site and, if the changes are relevant, will report them through a more visible notification. The previous versions of this Notice will in any case be kept and archived.
Cookies are information packages sent by a web server to the user's Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Cookies can be installed:
• directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies);
• by persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
The MAC-PLACE.COM website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
• Session: these are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the appeal to other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the privacy of users' browsing.
• Persistent: these are cookies that remain stored on the computer hard disk until they expire or are canceled by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies users who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Those interested can set the browser on the computer in such a way that they accept / refuse all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The interested party can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
• Technicians: are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the interested party. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
• Non-technical: all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on the terminals of those involved is prohibited if they have not been adequately informed and have not given a valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
- Analitycs: cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (e-mail address and password of the interested party), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, content downloaded, types of interactions made, etc.).
- Widgets: fall into this category all those graphical components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
- Advertsing: fall into this category the cookies used to advertise within a site: Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
- Web beacons: fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies on the MAC-PLACE.COM website and installed directly by the Owner are "technical" cookies, for which the consent of the interested party is not required.
The Data Controller will however allow third parties to install "non-technical" cookies in the user's browser, in order to allow them to acquire statistical information in an anonymous and aggregate form relating to the user's browsing on the web pages, to deliver or deliver to the 'interested contents and advertising, subject to the consent expressed by the interested party through the simplified mode and described in the information presented in the appropriate banner at the time of access to the website.
These cookies installed by third parties fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same manager, against which the person may choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given in simplified form by accessing the following links